How to filter and view jobs?
1 year ago - Edited
Finding the right role might not be easy for you, that’s why we give you the option to filter out jobs that may be irrelevant to you.
To filter and view jobs;
Login to www.bookamed.com and head to Jobs.
Once you open up the job search, you can filter your search in a number of ways:
- By sector e.g. hospital, care home, general practice
- By role type – Locum, permanent, fixed term role or internship
Alternatively, you can select Advanced Filter, so you can find more relevant vacancies.
The advanced filter offers a range of filtering options, such as;
- Job location/country(Distance from your address)
- Job sector
- Rate per hour
- Vacancy start and end dates
- Speciality(In other words, the profession of the role e.g. allergist)