Which documents are mandatory for getting my account approved?
1 year ago - Edited
In order to be approved for shifts via Bookamed, you are required to submit all of the mandatory documents. Mandatory documents are used to determine your legal right to live and work in the country, as well as for the NHS.
The mandatory documents are;
- Proof of identity – e.g. Passport, Driver’s License
- Proof of address – e.g. Passport, Driver’s License
- Health authority certification
- Right to work – e.g. Passport, work VISA, biometric residence card
- Medical indemnity certificate – This document insures you in the event you carry out medical work or assistance that is unrelated to your role. It can be during or outside your shift hours, and it covers you in the event that something goes wrong.
- Curriculum Vitae – A document containing your contact details, residential address, employment history, key skills and your referees.
- Enhanced DBS check certificate – This document displays your criminal record, including fines, arrests, warrants and warnings.
To upload your mandatory documents;
- Login to www.bookamed.com and head to My Profile-→ Pre-Employment Checks.
- The first five pink headings contain all of the mandatory documents – You must complete these in order to begin searching and applying for roles.
- To upload, click on the upload button – Please note you must upload your documents in PDF format. To convert your files to PDF, click here.