Generate locum work statements
3 years ago - Edited
As a professional, you can be paid for any locum shifts at the end of each week/month by the organisations you work for. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure the hiring manager generates your statements after you have completed your work, and after your time sheet is approved.
If you don’t manage to get your statements approved by the cut-off date, you will be paid at the end of the next calendar month (Or the end of the next pay period, depending on the practice’s own payment schedule).
To generate locum work statements;
- Login to www.bookamed.com and head to Payments-→Statements.
- Here you will find a list of statements. Each statement will have the following;
- Total earnings
- Created date(The date the organisation approves your time-sheets to ensure the statement can be delivered to your profile)
- From date(The period in which the paid work started with the organisation)
- Statement ID
3. You can generate a custom statement by using the Start Date and the End Date toggles – Once you have submitted your date parameters, your statements will be listed from newest to oldest.
4. If you wish to download or print your work statements, click on the more icon – Whenever you download your statement/s, they will be saved as a PDF file.