Right to Work documents
1 year ago - Edited
If you’re applying for a shift/role via Bookamed without any documentation, or you are applying from outside the country where the work is located, you’ll need to supply your right to work documents. The documents that are accepted include;
- A valid, in-date passport along with an active work VISA, a residence permit or a work permit (if the passport has not been issued in an EU/EEA country).
- A biometric residence permit, for example this is needed to work countries like the UK if you’re a non-resident. This will require a large, clear image of both the front and back of the card.
- A certificate of naturalisation, along with an official document displaying your national insurance number or equivalent for your own country of residence (P45, P60, national insurance card or national insurance letter from the job centre).
To upload your right to work documents;
- Login to www.bookamed.com and head to My Profile-→ Pre-Employment Checks.
- You’ll see in the list of documents there will be a Right To Work section. Upload your documents using the upload button. Please ensure they are in PDF format, and once these have been approved by the organisation/hiring manager, you’ll be able to accept jobs.