Where can I see my notifications?
9 months ago - Edited
When you want to read your recent notifications, it is important to note that they are different to messages. Notifications are only received from the Bookamed platform itself, and include the likes of:
- Confirmations of shift bookings
- Confirmations you have received a new application from a professional
- Being notified for the completion of any activity within the portal
- Being notified of new updates to the website
- Being notified of any account changes, such as updating your logo, password, address details, phone number etc.
- New vacancies you have submitted
- Shift cancellations you have requested
To read your notifications, click on the blue bell icon located next to your organisation name in the top right corner.
Just like your messages, you will see a red notification icon pop up whenever you receive a new notification. Click on the bell icon to see the notifications.
Once you have seen and understood a notification, you have the option to mark all as read, this will remove any red icons that had been displaying on your dashboard, and the notification/s will be removed.