User Acquisition - InternshipOffice Based Yerevan, Armenia
BookAMed is currently seeking User Acquisition Interns, who are driven, keen to learn, self-motivated and enjoys working in a multi-cultural team.If you are looking for your first job, keen to roll up your sleeves and start a career in business development, customer service or talent acquisition then apply now. This is a hands-on role and you will gain significant experience. This role will be responsible for driving and supporting all activities related to acquiring and managing new and existing customers (healthcare professionals) in existing and new markets.
BookAMed is an online marketplace for healthcare professionals and organisations to connect for career opportunities.We exist to support healthcare organisation find the right professionals who can deliver care and save lives. We have a friendly and hard-working culture in our team. We help each other and try to excel as a team.
Our customer base is growing and we are looking for talented interns to join our team to support the further growth of the business. This is a full-time internship position for a period of three months. It is a paid internship and excellent training on business communication, sales and marketing concepts, healthcare industry, etc will be provided. Interns who perform well shall be offered long term work opportunities at the end of the internship.
- Execute professional user acquisition campaigns including lead generation, prospecting via various channels, collecting resumes, account registration and on boarding
- Conduct research on healthcare professionals to generate new leads and build new datasets
- Use CRM to manage customer information
- Support various marketing activities to drive traffic
- Ensure the business is compliant at all time with legal, data protection and company policies
- Conduct quality audits and provide feedback on customer profiles
- Achieve, monitor and report daily, weekly and monthly KPIs
- Support other ad-hoc activities as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Economics, Business Management,Language Studies, Social Sciences, etc(must have completed degree)
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English•Motivated and good attention to detail
- Analytical and creative mindset; strong problem-solving skills•Result driven, well organised and self-motivated
- Ability to work under pressure; comfortable in meeting deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Knowledge ofMicrosoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Fast learner
- Team player; eager to learn and share knowledge with the team
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
This is a full-time internship position for a period of three months. It is a paid internship and training on business communication, sales and marketing concepts,etc will be provided. Interns who perform well will be offered long term work opportunities at the end of the internship.
How to apply?
Please send your CV in English to email@example.com. In the subject of your email, please mention ‘‘User Acquisition-Internship”.