Quality Assurance and Language (English) Training SpecialistOffice Based Yerevan, Armenia
BookAMed is currently seeking a Quality Assurance and Language (English) Training Specialist, who is well versed with English language, committed, self-motivated and enjoys working in a multi-cultural team.
This role is responsible for supporting the sales and customer service teams in delivering the customer acquisition plan. On a daily basis the specialist will review large volume of chat, email and voice messages generated by the sales and customer service teams, and provide real-time and offline feedback and training to minimise errors, improve customer engagement, conversion and retention.
This role will suit a candidate who is very comfortable with the usage of English language for business communication, can audit messages on the fly and provide feedback.
- Support the sales and customer service teams in real-time and offline to deliver e-mail, chat and voice communications
- Monitor inbound and outbound email, chat and voice communications with customers on a daily basis to assess technical accuracy, cultural sensitivities, performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures
- Use quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level
- Coach the team on communicating and managing relationships with customers across different geographies, culture, seniority, departments, etc
- Identify gaps in written business communication skills and create a rapid development plan that will allow individuals to meet quality, speed and other KPIs
- Develop training materials and make recommendations to enhance existing
- Performs voice and non-voice monitoring and report error rates and trend data to the management team.
- Support other ad-hoc activities as the business evolves
- Experience in english language editing services, english language training, quality assurance or audit in call centre or similar roles
- Ability to handle simultaneous and several requests from a team of Analysts and support them in delivering high quality communications to customers
- Ability to process large volumes of messages and provide live feedback
- Adaptable and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Good knowledge of using MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
How to apply?
Please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject of your email, please mention ‘‘Quality Assurance and Language (English) Training Specialist”.